Hangover – Over is an innovative and therapeutic blend of vitamins, botanicals, herbs, minerals and vital antioxidants which is scientifically formulated to help you have a more enjoyable evening while preventing hangover symptoms.
- Vitamins and minerals to help metabolize alcohol, boost your energy and support your immune system
- Botanicals and herbs to help your liver remove the toxins found in alcohol, improve blood flow and keep you alert and focused
- Antioxidants to fight free radicals
Proprietary Blend for Liver Detox/Support, Metabolize Alcohol & Improve Blood Flow
- Milk Thistle - protects the liver from toxins and supports its healthy function
- N-Acetyl Cysteine(NAC) - is a powerful antioxidant that helps boosts glutathione, your liver's detoxifier that assists in metabolizing/breaking down alcohol.
- NAC and milk thistle also help your body metabolize the toxins that lead to headaches
- Ashwagandha & Rhodiola Roots – combats the effects of stress; increase stamina and endurance
- Bacopa Leaves – known for its cognitive and memory improving capabilities
- Schisandra Fruit – provides energy and fights fatigue without caffeine; improves blood flow and mental clarity. Source of glutathione
Proprietary Blend to Support Mental Clarity & Immune System. Many are Powerful Antioxidants.
- Gingko Leaf – is an effective anti-inflammatory, circulation-boosting and antioxidant rich herb
- Green Tea Leaf - very rich antioxidant source
- Grape Seed - powerful antioxidant that supports healthy blood platelet function and blood flow
Research has shown that metabolizing alcohol requires nutrients like vitamins. While drinking, the liver may decrease its supply of these nutrients, depriving cells of critical nutrients that may result in suboptimal body functions. The vitamin B complexes are especially vulnerable to destruction by alcohol.
- B Vitamins - infused with B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B6, and B12. These water-soluble vitamins are important in metabolic processes which are depleted during heavy alcohol consumption
- Vitamin C - works in tandem with NAC to prevent oxidation and is vital to numerous biological processes within the body
- Zinc – supports the immune system; needed to maximize glutathione activity
- “Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) for the therapy of liver disease”, The American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol 93, 1998, Pages 139-143
- “Protective effects of silymarin, a milk thistle (Silybium marianum) derivative on ethanol-induced oxidative stress in liver”, Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics (IJBB), 2006, vol 43, 306-311
- “Selectivity of Silymarin on the Increase of the Glutathione Content in Different Tissues”, Planta Med 1989; 55(5): 420-422
- ”Advances in the Use of Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)”, Integrative cancer therapies, 2007, vol 6(2)
- Tissue distribution of silibinin, the major active constituent of silymarin, in mice and its association with enhancement of phase II enzymes: implications in cancer chemoprevention . Carcinogenesis. 1999;20: 2101-2108
- Stimulation of RNA synthesis in rat liver and isolated hepatocytes by silybin, an antihepatotoxic agent from Silybum marianum L. Gaertn. Hoppe Seylers Z Physiol Chem . 1976;357:1171
- “Depressed selenium and vitamin E levels in an alcoholic population”, Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 1986, Volume 31, pp 1307–1312
- “B Vitamin deficiency and neuropsychiatric syndromes in alcohol misuse”, Alcohol Alcohol (1998) 33 (4): 317-336
- “Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha), a Rejuvenating Herbal Drug Which Enhances Survival During Stress (an Adaptogen)”, International J of Crude Drug Res., Volume 20, 1982, 29-35
- “ A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults” , Indian J Psychol Med. 2012 Jul-Sep; 34(3): 255–262
- “Scientific Basis for the Therapeutic Use of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): Review”, . Alternative Medicine Review, Vol. 5, 2000
- “Pharmacology of Schisandra chinensis Bail.: An overview of Russian research and uses in medicine”, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol 118, 2008, Pages 183-212
- “Anti-inflammatory effects of schisandrin isolated from the fruit of Schisandra”, European Journal of Pharmacology, Vol 591., 2008, Pages 293-299
- “Study of the effects of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) baill polysaccharides on anti-fatigue and anti-hypoxia”, World Automation Congress (WAC), 2012
- “Grape Seed and Skin Extracts Inhibit Platelet Function and Release of Reactive Oxygen Intermediates”, Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology: 2005, vol 46- pp 445-451
- “Effect of Grape Seed Extract and Quercetin on Cardiovascular and Endothelial Parameters in High-Risk Subjects” , Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, (2004), Issue 5, Pages 272-278
- “Grape Polyphenols Reduce Blood Pressure and Increase Flow-Mediated Vasodilation in Men with Metabolic Syndrome”, J. Nutr. 2012 , vol. 142, 1626-1632
Is Hangover – Over Safe?
- Yes, Hangover – Over meets all Federal safety standards. We are regulated by the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and the Federal Food Drug & Cosmetic Act in relation to labeling, ingredient identify and safety and manufacturing quality. We always recommend that our customers review our label and ingredients and consult with a physician before taking any new dietary supplement
Is Hangover – Over FDA Approved?
- The FDA does not approve dietary supplements. We do however follow FDA guidelines and our products are manufactured in FDA inspected and approved facilities that meet or exceed FDA standards.
Is Hangover – Over a Drug?
- No, Hangover – Over is a dietary supplement
Where is Hangover – Over Manufactured?
- Hangover – Over is manufactured in a Fort Worth TX facility that meets or exceeds all Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Can I take your products if I am taking other medications?
- As with all health products, each person is different and we recommend you speak to your physician before taking our products, especially if you are taking medications.
Who formulates your products?
- Hangover – Over was formulated by Dr. Suk Cho who is an owner of the company. Dr. Cho has over 30 years of experience formulating nutritional products and has over 30 patents. The formula is owned by Joy Nutritionals, the company that owns the Hangover – Over brand and product.
Does Hangover - Over contain common food allergens?
- Hangover – Over is made with vegetarian capsules and DOES NOT contain eggs, dairy, fish, gluten, milk, peanuts, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, artificial flavors or artificial colors. Please read through the ingredient list carefully and please discountinue use if you experience and adverse effects.
Instructions / Dosage
For adults only. Take 3 capsules with water before alcohol consumption and 3 more with water before bed. For best results, take 3 capsules with water daily on alcohol-free days.
if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health conditions or are taking any medications, please consult a physician before taking this product. This product wil not prevent intoxication. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.