Herb Chicken and Vegetables
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups asparagus, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 0 calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the asparagus and cherry tomatoes on opposite sides of a large, rimmed baking sheet,
- Place the chicken breasts in the middle section of the baking sheet.
- Spray the veggies and chicken with 0 calorie cooking spray.
- Sprinkle on the salt, pepper, basil, thyme and rosemary, ensuring all the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken's internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place the chicken breast on a plate with portion of the roasted vegetables and enjoy.
Please login to leave a comment.